Conductive Corrugated Plastic Sheet is also called conductive fluteboard/correx sheet/coroplast/pp hollow sheet/danpla sheet, made from eco-friendly polypropylene, which can be recycled. And it is constructed with two parallel walls of plastic separated by perpendicular hollow structures of alternating plastic and air pockets.
The resistivity of the conductive Conductive pp corrugated board is 10 ^3-10 ^6 Ω.
Date sheet of conductive pp hollow sheets
Features of corrugated plastic board
- It is eco-friendly, which is not harmful to the environment.
- The worn conductive coroplast cardboard can also be recycled and reused, reducing unnecessary waste of resources.
- Its weight is very light, but the quality is very strong.
- The conductive sheets have the same functions as waterproof, moisture-proof and corrosion-resistant as common corrugated plastic sheets.
- Because it is black, it is more resistant to dirt than other colors.